Before I start with this award process, let me specify that I don’t normally do this, and I apologize to the last blogger who nominated me for an award and I never got around to doing the whole process of accepting the award. If I remember correctly, it was http://mommyverbs.wordpress.com, she has a wonderful blog and I really recommend going over for a visit. 🙂 Now back to the purpose of this post.
A lovely blogger, Rola from http://thetalkingpencil.wordpress.com nominated me for one! It’s an award created and shared by fellow bloggers who nominate his or her favorite blogger whose blog has 200 readers or fewer (don’t quote me on the exact number as it seems to have changed since the award’s inception). It’s a fun way to basically share the love among the blogging community. So, here are the four elements of the Liebster Award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to his or her blog.
2) Answer the 10 questions by the nominee before you.
3) Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 readers, and notify them of their nomination.
4) Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
These were my ten questions
If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
1. I would tell them that I would try my best but there are no guarantees.
If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
2. I would like to learn how to knit very well.
What’s the first thing you notice about people?
3. I notice their eyes
What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
4. That I am funny
What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
5. That I am a wonderful baker
What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
6. Israeli-Palestinian politics
Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
7. Great Barrington MA
When do you find yourself singing?
8. When I am driving
What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
9. Soap operas
What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
10. Tina Fey’s autobiography
My ten nominees:
My ten questions for my nominees:
What is your sign?
Poetry or prose?
Dogs or cats or both?
Seaside vacation or mountainside vacation?
Eat-in or takeout?
Popcorn or candy at movies?
Comedies or dramas?
Cake or ice cream?
Spring or fall?
Online shopping or in store shopping?