Some items on the list are fervent wishes of what would tremendously great if it happened, one of them is number one and you’ll have to guess which of the others are also wishes.
1. Go to France this summer.
2. Go to New York City
3. Entertain family and friends for a week-end
4. Continue shaping and landscaping my garden
5. Put on a tag sale
6. Take the two dogs, Rex and Jack to Russell pond
7. Take the husband and myself to Cranwell resort for our birthdays in August
8. Make and experiment with home-made ice cream
9. Make a few fresh fruit pies
10. Enjoy the quiet and the stillness of the morning in my backyard.
There, that is the list of simple and enjoyable things to do for the summer. Nothing too fancy or ambitious, some are “hope to do” things. At the end of the summer, if I remember, I’ll write about what I checked off the list and what “hope to do’s” got done.